April 27, 2023 | Press Release
The Gaming Board for The Bahamas will host a major gaming conference on Paradise Island next week, May 2nd-4th, 2023 at Atlantis Resort. The third Caribbean Regulators Forum and the tenth Caribbean Gaming Show – organized by CGS Group and InnovationLAB, will welcome nearly 200 Gaming industry professionals. The dynamic, informative conference will include over ten exciting events, including a Networking Soirèe and a unique Exhibition featuring over a dozen high-powered industry speakers from across the Caribbean and Latin America regions and American jurisdictions, including:
• Christopher Hebert, Director, Gaming Division, Louisiana Department of Justice (Responsible Gaming – The Role of the Regulator)
• Mark Pace, Vice President, International Gaming Standards Association and Managing Director, Gaming Standards Association Europe (Game Authentication Terminal (GAT) and Networked GAT)
• Alex Dixon, President & CEO of DRA and Q Casino (The 6 Universal Levers of Value within Gaming)
• Mike Vanaskie, Sr. Vice President, Innovation Group (The Caribbean: A Gaming Market in Transition)
• Phylicia Woods-Hanna, Director of Investments, Bahamas Investments Authority (Investment Opportunities in The Bahamas)
Other keynote topics and discussions will be about International Gaming Standards, Lotteries and Legislative Updates, the future of iGaming and eSports, and more.
Additionally, a significant part of the conference will be a National Regulators Roundtable; with decades of combined experience leading gaming operations and businesses across national, regional, and online markets, the group will provide insights on the current landscape and direction of the industry in The Bahamas.
The theme for this conference is “Celebrating 100 Years of Gaming in The Bahamas”, and it promises to be three days of education, innovation, technology, and partnerships.
Deputy Secretary of the Gaming Board for The Bahamas, Gregory Smith, is looking forward to the conference, “I hope to showcase The Bahamas as a premier gaming conference hub in the Caribbean region and to provide industry professionals unique networking opportunities in paradise over the course of the event. We are looking forward to the discussions and keynote addresses.”
The third edition of the Caribbean Regulators Forum will be held on May 2nd, an exclusive event for Caribbean Regulators, Associations, and Government Entities. The tenth edition of the Caribbean Gaming Show will run from May 3rd & 4th, 2023.
For more information, visit www.caribbeangamingshow.live.
For Media/Press Inquiries:
Public Relations & Communications
Gaming Board for The Bahamas